CPD is Changing webinar
To continue being a member of the ICAEW, you have to meet specific continuous professional development (CPD) obligations every year. And this year, those obligations are changing.
To keep you up to speed on what you need to do, and to explain how Future Finance Training can help, we are hosting a free ‘CPD is Changing’ webinar on 5th December 2023.
“Each accountancy institute sets different annual CPD requirements for its members,” says Helen Herrigan, managing director of Future Finance Training, “so you need to make sure that the CPD you undertake is fully compliant. And this year, that matters more than ever, because there have been some important changes – especially at ICAEW.”
The CPD is Changing webinar will cover:
- What the new ICAEW rules mean when they say that your CPD must be ‘verifiable’
- How the level of CPD you undertake will now vary according to your role
- Your new obligation to undertake ethical and behavioural training, as well as technical
- How to identify CPD that adds value to you and your organisation
- How Future Finance Training can help you to meet all of your professional obligations
Register to join
Complete your details below and you’ll receive an email with the link to join.
Tuesday 5th December at 12:15pm
Just to be 100% transparent, when you fill in your details above, you’re also allowing us to tell you a bit more about Future Finance Training. We really don’t do that often, and we will not pass your data on to anyone else. To learn more about how we use your data, please just click here.